Estate and property agents help you to project your property more efficiently to attract prospective buyers. Being ready with the required documents for sale helps to speed the whole process.
Listed below are the required documents for sale of property through Warwick estate agents:
1. Identity proof: Passport, driving licence etc.
2. Fittings and contents form (TA10): Declares inclusion and exclusions with the property.
3. Property title deeds: Evidence of ownership.
4. Property information form (TA6): detailed information of the property.
5. Energy Performance Certificate
6. Leasehold documents and also copies of the documents mentioned in the property information form.
Possessing these documents help estate agents to project authenticity of the property, which helps in swifter sale.